2600 Foothill Blvd. Ste 302 La Crescenta, CA 91214
+ 1 818-396-9117

Child Custody & Child Support

When you file for divorce, legal separation, or parentage, you may also file paperwork called a Request for Order, or an RFO.

An RFO is a request to the state of California for orders regarding such issues as child custody, visitation, and support. It may also be used to summon another party in your case to appear in a court.

If you wish to establish or modify custody and/or visitation orders, we will prepare a new, or modify an existing, order for you.